|Formation||Four face four|
(8) Lines of four go foward and back
(8) Ladies chain with the couple you're facing
(8) Left hand star with the same couple
(8) Lead ladies (the lady on the outside in the original line of four)unroll the star, passing the other lead lady in your set of eight by the right, cross the set and form a circle with the original set of four.
(8) Circle left one time around
(8) Neighbor swing
(8) Men allemande left 1 1/2
(8) Partner swing
NOTES: William's explanation of the dance.
William composed this dance while driving across Louisiana on his way to Florida Rhapsody in December, 1998.
© 1998 by William Watson; used by permission. All rights reserved.Sharon Rempert, firstname.lastname@example.org. Last updated Friday, 30-Jun-2017 06:41:06 MDT.